If you want to find the best actiontec modem, you can’t miss our product.
It has many advantages. For example, it is very easy to set up and use. And it is also efficient for it can provide you the unprecedented speed.
So if you are in a hurry to get one, our product will be your best choice.
Choosing the Best Actiontec Modems
The GT784WN Wireless-N DSL Modem Router is three products in one: a full rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch and dual-antenna, 300 Mbps Wireless-N router.
- “It works great and was easy to install.” – S
- “Just to give an example of how bad I needed a very good modem and router.” – HiSunShiNe
- “Had to call tech support a couple of times to get on line the first time, they said they didn’t do any thing but I finally got on line.” – Dee
The GT701D DSL Modem is a superior-quality ADSL 2/2+ single port modem, compatible with all major DSL service providers. This product has been rigorously tested to ensure the highest levels of compatiblity and performance.
- “I’ve only had this unit about a week, but so far it works great and was very easy to set up.” – Fowler
- “Bought this to replace an AT&T DSL modem, it seems to be working just fine.” – Jeffrey Gillman
- “I then called Actiontec’s support, and the technician asked what was wrong.” – goodmami
Actiontec GT724WG WirelessDSL Gateway GT724WGR Routers & Gateways – Wireless
- “It was very easy to set up and works well.” – Rose
- “Like so many others have mentioned, I originally was using the ATT 2WIRE-2701 Wireless Router/Modem.” – V. M. Blackburn
- “Easy to set up, instructions are very user friendly.” – J. Chen
The Wireless DSL Broadband Starter Kit is designed specifically for Qwest DSL service. It is actually three products in one: an ADSL 2/2+ modem, four-port switch, and a wireless access point.
- “Then it started losing the DSL connection about every 2 or 3 months, which can only be corrected by power cycling it numerous times, until it re-engages.” – S Feather
- “I was told by the Qwest support to upgrade my cisco 678 to a pk5000.” – Andres Paglayan
- “I called tech support and the person was all but clueless on this issue.” – R. Davis
QWEST W1000 WIRELESS ADAPTER WIRELESS ADD-ON FOR QWEST M1000
- “This wireless module works great and was really easy to install.” – Itchie Feet
- “Signal is received well throughout the house, with only slightly reduced up/download speed – definitely tolerable.” – R. Reese
- “The wireless adapter works great.” – Melody Kirk
The new Actiontec USB/Ethernet DSL Modem with Routing Capabilities is really two devices rolled into one. It’s a full rate ADSL modem that’s upgradeable to the new, faster ADSL 2/2+protocol.
- “This new Actiontec DSL modem is great and was very easy to setup and install.” – C. Booker
- “I tried every one and it was unable to connect to the internet.” – J. Moulton
- “In hindsight, I could have saved some hassle by asking AT&T what modems they supported, because this wasn’t one of them.” – Steve Harris
Actiontec GT724R DSL Modem Router GS503AD3B-01 Routers & Gateways – Wired
- “Set up was easy and it works and looks great.” – Jonathan Franco
- “The Actiontec GT724R wired router/DSL modem combo is simply the best one of it’s kind around that I’ve found.” – Rick L. Stevens
- “The most likely meant incomplete and slipshod when they mention rigorous testing.” – Emerson C. Mills
1 x ADSL, 1 x USB, 1 x 10/100Base-TX – IEEE 802.
- “It works great!- No problems installing with help of Centrylink.” – Susanne Hill
- “It even has WPA-PSK encryption, and a firewall.” – R. Gardner
- “If you can’t fully reboot after pulling the power, go to the Actiontec/Century Link modem website to hard reboot.” – jen
The M1000 Broadband Starter Kit is designed specifically for Qwest DSL service. It is a one-port Ethernet/USB ADSL2+ modem with an expansion port for add-on upgrades.
The new Actiontec 54 Mbps Wireless DSL Gateway is really many devices rolled into one. It’s a full rate ADSL modem that’s upgradeable to the new, faster ADSL 2/2+protocol.
Love This Page?
You can post this actiontec modems page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.