Adsl Router Modem
Want a adsl router modem at low price? Don’t need to worry.
Our products are on sale now. You can get a very good adsl router modem at a surprisingly low price. You maybe are concerned about its quality because of the low price. But this worry is totally unnecessary, which can prove by our customers’ reviews. There are no problems with the quality and no complaints from the stall.
So what are you waiting for?
Choosing the Best Adsl Router Modem
TP-Link TD-8616 ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router, Status indicators: LAN, ADSL, Act, Power
- “Easy setup and works great.” – S. Lee
- “Don’t buy this modem if you’re trying to get new DSL service with AT&T.” – Drew Mauldin
- “If something works great if it doesn’t you have to wait 24 hours for them to reply and say what else you can try.” – Chad Whitehead
The D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem with 4-Port Ethernet Router (DSL-2540B) is a 2-in-1 device that combines the function of a DSL modem and 4-port 10/100 Ethernet router.
- “It worked great right out of the box and was easy to set up.” – Zach
- “I don’t know if this is just how AT&T is or if it has something to do with the modem but it really gets annoying.” – Myke
- “When I wanted to go back into the default IP modem interface to change the default admin settings It wouldn’t open up in my browser any more?” – Simcat
Actiontec GT724R DSL Modem Router GS503AD3B-01 Routers & Gateways – Wired
Adsl Router Modem Reviews
- “Set up was easy and it works and looks great.” – Jonathan Franco
- “The Actiontec GT724R wired router/DSL modem combo is simply the best one of it’s kind around that I’ve found.” – Rick L. Stevens
- “The most likely meant incomplete and slipshod when they mention rigorous testing.” – Emerson C. Mills
D-Link DSL-520B ADSL2+ Modem Router, Get high-speed ADSL speed
- “The software installed simply and smoothly; the modem itself performs well.” – Chelydra
- “I’d buy this modem again and that’s the best recommendation I can offer.” – Dale C. Andrews
- “Again,we encountered a problem with maintaining an internet connection.” – Jim from Berkeley
ZyXEL’s P660R router complies with ADSL worldwide standards. With speeds of up to 24Mbps (ADSL 2+) and auto-selection between ATM and PTM modes, the P660R offers the fastest throughput rates available in an ADSL2+ enabled router.
The Zoom Bridge Modem is an ADSL 2/2+ modem with an Ethernet interface to acomputer or a router. The Model 5615 provides a very stable system installationwith a simplified set of configuration options to ensure problem free operation.
- “Works well with AT&T/BellSouth.” – J. S. Whitehead
- “Easy to configure.” – Buzzard Bait
- “I have seen my share of thrown-together user interfaces and the Zoom’s web-based configuration utility is one of the weakest I’ve seen.” – Lance Durham
The D-Link ADSL2/2+ Ethernet/USB Modem (DSL-2320B) enables you to access a high-speed DSL Internet connection. The DSL-2320B supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps1 downstream and 3.
Adsl Router Modem Reviews
- “This is one product I would say, do not buy, period.” – John Hogan
- “The item was quickly returned but have not received credit for the return.” – Ronald K Doranski
- “Works flawless, very impressed with this product.” – BlackBart
The TDM-C400 is ADSL/ADSL2+ customer premise equipment that provides high-speed asymmetrical data transmission on a single twisted copper pair. The DSL line interface supports various ADSL standards, up to ADSL2+.
- “Anything else is too complicated to set up.” – L. Yang
- “He was not able to get on line after many calls to tech support.” – David Woodworth
- “TRENDnet should have made that limitation known before the sale.” – Bradmac
Love This page? Please Give It A Thumbs Up!
Like this adsl router modem page? You Can Bookmark & Share it Quickly & Easily