Centurylink Dsl Modem
For someone wanting fast internet speed, our centurylink dsl modem is ideal.
Made of advanced technology, it can offer you high-speed Internet access. And its quality is quite good. It even doesn’t demand monthly equipment charges, which can save you a lot of time and money.
If you have interest in it, you have to be in a hurry owing to the great demand of customers.
Best Value Centurylink Dsl Modem
The GT701D DSL Modem is a superior-quality ADSL 2/2+ single port modem, compatible with all major DSL service providers. This product has been rigorously tested to ensure the highest levels of compatiblity and performance.
- “I’ve only had this unit about a week, but so far it works great and was very easy to set up.” – Fowler
- “Bought this to replace an AT&T DSL modem, it seems to be working just fine.” – Jeffrey Gillman
- “I then called Actiontec’s support, and the technician asked what was wrong.” – goodmami
The GT784WN Wireless-N DSL Modem Router is three products in one: a full rate ADSL 2/2+ modem, 4-port switch and dual-antenna, 300 Mbps Wireless-N router.
- “It works great and was easy to install.” – S
- “Just to give an example of how bad I needed a very good modem and router.” – HiSunShiNe
- “Had to call tech support a couple of times to get on line the first time, they said they didn’t do any thing but I finally got on line.” – Dee
Zyxel Wireless modem is made for use with Qwest/CenturyLink DSL Network. Some of the many features are: Port Forwarding, Customer Wireless Settings, Access Scheduler to set internet access rules for LAN devices, Remote GUI, Service Blocking, Website Blocking & Many other features that are accessible by the Graphical User Interface.
Centurylink Dsl Modem Reviews
- “Bottom line. . .These are horrible modems, don’t even think about buying one!!!” – DRL
- “This is a common issue with this modem and Centurylink has not updated the firmware.” – T
- “The second one (after a month) started power-cycling at random.” – Roxanne Nolan
The M1000 Broadband Starter Kit is designed specifically for Qwest DSL service. It is a one-port Ethernet/USB ADSL2+ modem with an expansion port for add-on upgrades.
Thanks For Stopping By!
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.