If you plan on buying a new netgear modem, you should consider this one.
It has a very good sale amount and has received numerous good comments. It can offer innovative, high-bandwidth data and multimedia services to you. With it, you can enjoy unprecedented speed. And its size is small, which can save lots of room for you.
Have interests in it? Happy shopping!
Best Netgear Modems in the World
The NETGEAR High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet. It provides up to 150 Mbps download and upload speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming.
- “Hope this review saves someone from spending money and wasting time on much ado about nothing.” – LakeNymph
- “The problem with the modem not working that many others mentioned happened when Comcast upgraded to IPv6, which is a protocol used to identify devices on the internet.” – B. Matthies
- “The first Customer Service Representative (CSR) told me that Netgear does not do support for this modem, I have to call my ISP.” – John
The NETGEAR N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router is ideal for both professional and personal Internet use, providing Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, voice and music, and online gaming.
- “Not worth the money, not worth the aggravation, DO NOT BUY.” – T. J. Casagni
- “The internet connection keeps dropping so I have to reset my modem/router multiple times a day I lose so much work because my internet connection drops.” – Angel Carter
- “So I called Netgear Tech Support again.” – Eight Of Eight
Netgear Broadband ADSL2+ Modem DM111PSP-100NAS Modems
- “After the genie is finished it takes you into the modem setup page and makes it look like you need to keep going – don’t!” – Dane L. Ryan
- “Technical support told me that I would have to send the modem back before they would send me a new one.” – AJShadow
- “Again I repeat: Netgear offers NOTHING w/ their product that gives information regarding how to use it as the Internet gateway to a wireless network.” – Anthony Rudgers
The NETGEAR D6200 Wi-Fi Modem Router delivers next generation Wi-Fi at 300+867 Mbps speeds. With a built-in ADSL2+ modem, it creates a high-speed Internet gateway with speeds up to 3x faster than 802.
- “Had the unfortunate experience of having to call the 24-hour tech support line.” – Joe
- “Later that day the internet connection started to drop.” – Vei Chiang
- “Worked great right out of the box, easy setup, and very reliable.” – Taylor Feltner
NetGear DGN2000 Wireless-N Router 4 x 10/100Base-TX LAN, 1 x ADSL WAN – IEEE 802.11n (draft) – Wireless Router The DGN2000 Wireless-N Router is fully compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Qwest, EarthLink and other DSL Internet Service Providers.
- “Then about 6 months later it started dropping my internet connection on the wireless.” – Gerald Witt
- “I got it to replace an ancient actiontec modem/dsl router.” – Triceratops
- “After a waste of money and substantial amount of time, I’m giving up on the Netgear DGN2000 and going back to my 2Wire router.” – JD
The NETGEAR CG3000D DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Router is only compatible with Charter and is not supported by NETGEAR technical support. It delivers the ultimate in performance for home and small business networking.
- “Unfortunately, the local cable company can’t push the update to the unit despite listed as accepted model.” – leon chou
- “I called Netgear customer support.” – Vegas65
- “The field to change the SSID was missing and it would not allow me to change the admin password.” – B. Small
Upgrade old DSL equipment to Wireless-N, NETGEAR Live Parental Controls keeps your Internet experience safe by blocking inappropriate Internet content, Provides better wireless coverage than Wireless-G routers, Extra performance boost when connected to Wireless-N devices, Push ‘N’ Connect securely connects devices at the push of a button, Built-in ADSL2+ modem for use with DSL broadband (through the telephone line) .
- “If this is the quality to expect from NetGear, Ill never buy one, ever.” – R. King
- “Sometimes the wireless connects, other times it does not.” – S. Morris
- “You might as well burn your money or throw it down the garbage disposal cause it buying this piece of junk is the same thing.” – Troy A.
Two simultaneous wireless networks deliver better connections with less interference, Greater bandwidth for high-quality media streaming and better online gaming, Push `N¿ Connect securely connects devices at the touch of a button, Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet, voice and gaming applications, For use with ADSL broadband (through the telephone line).
- “I spent all day on the phone with AT&T and Netgear Tech support.” – JennBeau
- “No, it’s not my DSL connection.” – Jon
- “It was very easy to set up and works very well.” – J. Abshire
NETGEAR’s DM111P Broadband DSL Modem is the simple solution for setting up direct, always-on Internet connectivity for home and office networks. Plus, it gets you up and running fast with NETGEAR’s signature ease of installation.
- “This piece of junk is not worth the 2 cents they spent making it.” – Olsen
- “I have to reset the modem at least twice a day.” – Mr.Holman
- “Go to advanced and do this if adding a router.” – InQuiet
NetGear Broadband DSL ModemNetgear Broadband DSL Modem
- “Product is a complete piece of garbage.” – drc536
- “Less than six months later, the modem locked up and would not work.” – amazonjunkie
- “It would not connect for long periods of time, in spite of support calls to Netgear.” – HOANA
Please Bookmark & Share This Page